Home Tags Posts tagged with "SEO"
“I wish I had a 48 hour day!” many have said to me during the last eight years as a professional SEO specialist. “I’d be able to get so much more done!”
Of course, we can’t get more than 24 hours out of each day (assuming we don’t take time to sleep) but we can get the equivalent through delegation when we plug into someone else ‘s time stream when we don’t have the time or the expertise, thereby multiplying our results.
Here are Five Ways to Delegate It!
1. STAFF If you are fortunate to have staff, utilize this resource. You don’t have to do it all yourself. People around you tend to rise to your level of expectation for them. Elevate them, that’s how you grew and got to your level. And if YOU are the staff with no one to delegate to, to share the workload and increase your results, think of ways to get a staff. Many high school and college intern programs offer eager assistants, often at no cost.
For example, our local high school will provide a student to most any legitimate for profit or non-profit organization for up to 15 hours per week during the school year to help with the filing, running errands, photocopying, etc., to free you from those tasks to do more productive things with your time.
2. REVERSE DELEGATION Often during my week, co-workers, my students, friends, and even family members will come to me and ask for my help. I’m flattered when that happens, that they would think enough of my opinion to ask. The problem though is I sometimes get all caught up in their problem and don’t have time to get the things done I need to get done. For example, my office manager, Kathy, came to me one afternoon, all in a tizzy because she had two clients requesting that I conduct our time management seminar for the same dates.
Before I get all caught up in this problem I asked, “What do you think we ought to do?” I don’t mind taking my share of the load, but much of the time the person bringing me the problem is just as well equipped to solve it as I am. By the way, Kathy came up with two ways to resolve her situation so the problem was solved, she did it, and I was free to focus on other matters.
3. YOUR INNER CIRCLE Your family, friends, neighbors, and co-workers are the people who are closest to you, they love and care for you the most and they will help you, if you’ll ask. Neighbors can pool errand running. Children can do laundry. Co-workers will give a willing hand. But remember the adage, “To have a friend, be a friend.” Don’t exploit. Offer to help others first and when you need their help, they’ll be there for you.
4. COLLEGE ASSISTANTS Each of us have 10-20 hours per week of minutia to attend to. We have to go grocery shopping, dust and vacuum, mow the lawn, go to the pharmacy and the cleaners, wash the car, and on and on. Certainly, these are important tasks that are necessary to make our lives work and there’s nothing wrong with performing them ourselves.
All I’m suggesting is if on the one hand, you feel you do not have enough time each week to accomplish what you really need to do, to realize your important dreams and goals, and on the other hand, you’re spending 10-20 hours per week doing these lower level tasks, you may have an alternative and that is to consider hiring a college assistant for 10-20 hours per week, delegate all these little chores to him/her and literally buy an extra 10-20 hours per week to use more effectively.
5. HIRED HELP This is similar to the college assistant idea above, only the next level up. It’s hiring people who have specific expertise. For example, I don’t know if it makes good sense to give up a whole weekend every April to figure out the latest changes in the tax code to file our tax return. Maybe it makes better sense to go to a tax specialist, let them prepare the return, and free up your time to those things that are more important and lacking in your life. (I’m really good at spending your money, eh?)
Hope this helps you be more productive and increase your bottom line!
As everyone knows by now, SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It is one of the most integral parts when it comes to finding content online. Targeting the right customer with the right words can boost your content.
There are mainly two kinds of SEO: paid and organic. The paid kind can create a lot of traffic by posting ads on different places over the Internet. Organic SEO doesn’t do that; it generates traffic in a more natural manner.
You can also do the same by producing a perfect keyword for your content that you want to submit on the Internet. In this article, we are going to look at everything you need to know about SEO and how to boost user-engagements on your site.
Keeping Your Keyword Volume High
The number of searches that a particular keyword gets is the volume of that keyword. A keyword is the single most important thing when somebody is searching something on the Internet. If the keyword is not right, obviously the volume will not be good. So when someone is searching on the web, they will not be able to find your content. To make your content automatically visible for the users, you need to have some high keyword.
Order for the Right SEO
Without the proper foundation, you only cannot build the structure that you want to make. Just like that, you cannot do a great SEO without the right format, especially when it’s geo-targeted. High internal linking is a must to do an effective SEO. The setup of proper tracking is also vital.
Another essential thing is the content of your sites; it must look trustworthy because, without it, it will result in nothing. When you are building any site, you have to keep in mind that keywords vary from season to season, so you need to pick the right keyword which will get the most hit throughout the year. You can also pick the seasonal keyword, for example, game season or some famous movie releasing season such as film fests.
Making the Keywords more Specific
Keywords that are not unique will not be getting many hits, but keywords that are way too specific can get hit close to zero. To prevent that, you need to be specific and general at the same time when you are picking the keywords for your content.
You also need to think about the title long before you start writing your content. That’s why basic keyword search process is so important. You need to research about your product, collect data, and analyze them before managing them in the right order. A specific keyword can get you more volume, and do that you have to think about what the users want to see.
Optimize the Link Profile
Optimizing the link profile is the single most indicator for SEO health. Your pages can go up and up if it has high-authority backlinks. This is not easy because you need to focus on the quality as well as the quantity.
The links which are not desirable for your site should be removed, and only the high profile links should be there to boost your site. The title should be very strong as mentioned before and the subheadings should be related to the heading. Another thing to keep in mind is that different device user such as mobile and PC, search differently, so you have to remember that, too. Make your pages mobile-friendly.
Don’t worry if your niche volume is not too high; you can still manage to make your site a good one by using search engine optimization on it. After reading the whole article, you may get some idea to boost your site even with a low niche volume. You don’t need a paid method all the time to produce significant traffic for your site. What you need are hard work and good strategies. You need to dedicate a good amount of time to make sure your site is one of the best.
Before you start any marketing campaign online, you need to find the perfect keywords. Use the right keywords, and you will be able to acquire and maintain the attention of your target audience. Keyword optimized web pages rank higher on Google SERP and offer many more benefits to website owners.
Develop relevant content
When you have the right keywords, it would be easy to produce content that helps to drive relevant traffic to your website. Create keyword-rich content that is readable, high quality, unique, and adds value to your readers. Having the perfect keywords serves as a guide on the kind of content that would be fit for your community.
Generate higher conversion rates
By having relevant content, you are going to attract the right people to your website. It’s easier to convert the right target audience than people who just bumped into your web pages. When people engage with your brand, either through content or communicating to a representative, they are more likely to convert. Perfect keyword selection helps you to drive the right people to your business.
Save time and resources
When you have a list of keywords to use, you will spend less time trying to figure out what kind of content you need to create for your target audience. The keywords act as a guide on what kind of information, tips, and ideas your target audience would enjoy reading. You can begin to track the performance of your blog posts that have certain keywords and focus on the ones that lead to success. Using the right keywords can ultimately impact on your ROI.
Having a list of well-selected keywords can also help you to generate qualified leads. Some keywords can have minuscule search volumes but are cheaper to rank for and also attract more targeted audiences. Using a set of relevant keywords, you can grab the attention of customers who are interested in your product or service. This gives you an opportunity to remarket to the same clients in different ways such as sending emails or SMS.
Boost organic search rankings
Having a perfect list of keywords can ultimately help your site to rank organically on SERP. You need to place the keywords in your page title, tags and anchor text among other locations to make sure search engines crawl to your website. Do not just rely on paid ads, use keywords to rank organically as well.
Now that you know the many good reasons why you should choose the right keywords for your online marketing campaign, all you have to do now is get started on doing your keyword research. You can do this on your own, or you can ask the assistance of SEO experts. That can be a reasonable investment on your part. If you don’t feel so confident in your SEO skills yet, don’t fret, there are plenty of SEO experts who can help you when it comes to choosing the right set of keywords and helping you make money in the process.
As we become more interconnected, technology is changing just about every industry including the healthcare arena. Healthcare has been one of the most exciting new frontiers.
The promise of unprecedented opportunities for technologies is reshaping different health platforms around the world. If you think you’ve got it all with your current fitness app on your smartphone, you’re definitely mistaken.
If you are a health enthusiast who wants to discover and use the trendiest health gadgets, then this article is for you. Below are the latest trends in healthcare technology that will invade 2017 and beyond.
The Wearable Technology
Wearable technology is already dominating the healthcare market with its sophisticated features, advanced user interface, and sleek portability. For people who are always on the go but can’t compromise healthcare maintenance, wearables are the perfect solution.
Smart wristbands, shoes, watches, eyeglasses, belts, and necklaces are some of the popular forms of wearables. Most of these items have built-in sensors that gather data that are then fed to software application or database for analysis. This analysis typically triggers a response.
Although wearables are a typical sight nowadays, especially fitness trackers, studies show that abandonment rates among consumers are actually high. Most devices failed to keep the interests of users for how many months. The reasons cited for this neglect are physical discomfort, failure to bring actual results, and inconveniences of always needing to sync them with smartphones.
Developers are constantly exploring new ways to develop new wearable products that can provide remarkable health benefits minus the inconveniences in the long run.
Predictions about the future of wearables vary, but a consensus of health care analysts shows that it will project a high-growth potential in the upcoming years.
Many healthcare providers and industries are now taking advantage of telecommunication technologies to keep up with the demands of growing population.
It is a method of using digital information and communication technologies like computers and smartphones to manage health and well-being. It was developed as a solution for delivering services directly to patients who have no access to possible medical treatments on the rural areas. The system is also proven to be effective in reducing costs for patients and improving health accounts apart from supporting clinical education programs.
2017 is projected to be the defining year for telehealth. Until then, healthcare providers continue to develop new methods to provide health care services to patients by using phone, webcam or emails.
Medical Health Apps
The rate of smartphone ownership is undeniably growing higher every year. You can even see a toddler finger playing on tablets and smartphones nowadays. It is no longer surprising that many healthcare providers are tagging along with the trend, developing user-friendly health apps available to everyone.
Gaining access to health information has never been easier. According to a recent study, users of mobile health applications has doubled over the last few years. From 33 % in 2016, it is expected to reach 50 % by the end of 2017.
According to research, hospital readmission rate reduced to 92 percent and emergency room visits to 82 percent because of using mobile health apps.
As of today, there are more than 250,000 mobile health applications available on major app stores and 13,000 publishers that joined the market since 2015.
As consumers continue to look for high-quality yet affordable healthcare, providers also struggle to meet these demands. We all look forward to a future where everyone has access to health cares systems and would no longer worry about getting sick. Technology is indeed a vessel of promising possibilities, and those possibilities are endless.
Keywords are very important elements before you begin any search campaign. You need to include the right keywords in your content so that search engines can quickly tell what your website is about when they crawl and index its web pages. With so many keyword research tools available today, there’s no excuse for not finding the right keywords. Let’s look at a few tips to help you find a set of perfect keywords you can rank for.
Use the Google keyword tool
Using the keyword tool, you can get numerous ideas of keywords based on your product or service title. Opt for long-tail keywords which are basically 3 to 5 phrases and may have lower search volumes. Long-tail keywords are easier to rank for, cheaper to bid and more likely to send targeted traffic that’s easier to convert.
There are many tools that you can choose from in terms of keyword research. You can also explore the Amazon research tool when it comes to the titles of your products or services. You’ll certainly learn about ways on how to rank better using particular keywords.
Trending search queries
You may also want to figure out what is popular on search and use it to come up with keyword ideas. Look for trendy search queries or topics. List down those related to your product or service. You can use Google Trends to discover trending search queries and add them to your list of keywords.
Add a location to generic keywords
When you have a list of generic keywords, consider adding your location to make them stand out from the crowd. You can add the name of your city or country to the keyword. This will help to ensure that your site appears on local search results. Location-based keywords are usually very effective if you have a physical location for your business. These keywords can even improve site rankings by making sure your business shows up on Google Maps.
Review your analytics data
Google Analytics can also give good ideas on what kind of keywords are bringing in the traffic to your website. Look at the search traffic each page gets. Review some of the keywords that are getting the most traffic. You can add these words to your keyword list and use them in your website copy to boost rankings.
Check the competition
You may also review some of the keywords or phrases that your competitors are ranking for. There are tools for keyword analysis that can help you to check which words and phrases each web page is being optimized for. You can then consider looking for variations of that keyword.
SEO – search engine optimization – is ever changing in nature. It is also increasingly large and complex, and people are struggling more and more to get any of it done themselves. This is not necessarily a problem, as there are many professional companies out there who can handle your SEO for you. The issue is, however, that many of those are not genuine companies at all, and simply opportunists who hope to ride on the wave of success of others. In fact, a lot of businesses have had very negative experiences when working with SEO consultants. One way to avoid this, however, is by finding a local SEO company to manage your campaign instead.
3 Top Reasons to Go Local
- If you know where your SEO company is based, and it is in your locality it is much easier to build a real business relationship with them. After all, you have the opportunity to actually meet with them face to face, rather than communicating electronically only. Remember that SEO is not a quick process. It can, in fact, take at least six months to a year before you get to see any real results. Once they achieve results, these have to be maintained as well. Hence, having a real relationship with your SEO company and consultant is very important.
- It takes less than an hour to create a website to advertise SEO services. It takes even less time to take it back down. Imagine investing in an SEO company and then watching it disappear before your very eyes. This has happened, unfortunately, and there is very little that you can do about it. This is particularly true if the company is out of state, since very few lawyers will be happy to take on the case for you. If, however, you work with a local company, then you know where they are, and you have legal means available to you to help you should they be fraudulent in nature.
- The internet has two great benefits: anonymity and speed. When it comes to hiring an SEO consultant, however, those are its two greatest drawbacks as well. You must, therefore, verify who you are working with, something that is much easier to do if someone is local. They can refer you to other local businesses that they have worked with, and you can easily check up on this.
A final added benefit is that local SEO is an art in its own right. A local SEO company actually knows your geographical location, how people shop, what they are looking for, when they are online, and how they behave. They can use this to their advantage, which becomes your advantage, straight away. With a large, national SEO company, even a good one, you will never have that personal connection that you can truly trust and build on. If you are looking for an SEO company, therefore, make sure you go local.
SEO is something which should continually be left towards the experts, and that’s why you ought to hire a good SEO organization to optimize the local business on the internet. Hiring a good SEO Companies in Montreal is going to be practical over time, especially if you wish to increase the actual visibility of the website for your target the actual audience. Along with SEO, Google can certainly find your site and improve your web page ranking so that your customers can certainly spot you about the first search engine results page. Nevertheless, you should be careful whenever hiring a business to optimize your website. Here tend to be seven things you need to get correct or make sure of whenever hiring a good SEO organization in Montreal:
Why doing SEO is a good business for students
- Think about what needs to be done –SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION can cover several things from status management in order to link creating, link elimination, PPC administration, and content material marketing. Hire a good SEO firm that may do the actual tasks that you’ll require.
- Consult with at least two companies –An individual will be certain by what you need, book an appointment with a minimum of two providers to see how to help a person. However, keep the meetings the secret. Most SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION firms make use of the free discussion as an opportunity to impress a person, but this really is also a great time to find out about the firm and find out if you want them. Regardless, the businesses must give a proposal from the services you want from them along with a breakdown associated with fees.
- Make sure you are hiring the best in Montreal –Would you like to work having a local organization? Be certain to verify the place of their own office before you decide to hire all of them. When a person Google ‘SEO businesses in Montreal, ‘ the outcomes might include providers that aren’t based within the city but will offer their providers remotely.
- Confirm the experience of the SEO Company –Hire a business that has a minimum of a 10 years of optimizing web sites. Moreover, ensure that they come with an excellent history of successful SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION projects with regard to other companies in Montreal.
- The price of the service – Always request estimation. Reputable SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION companies can offer a free of charge quote. Compare a minimum of two providers but don’t immediately hire the main one with the least expensive price. Make sure to verify the caliber of their providers first.
- Find feedback about the company – Lookup testimonials as well as learn the other clients need to say concerning the SEO Organization. This is a great way to verify their own claims and the caliber of their providers, too.
- Guidelines – Hire a business that utilizes white hat SEO methods. Ask the organization how they’ll improve your search engine rank. Consider moving forward if the organization refuses in order to divulge their own SEO methods.