After weeks of an NFL-launched investigation, Richie Incognito voiced his feelings towards his teammate Jonathan Martin on Twitter.
Richie Incognito, who had been suspended from the Miami Dolphins since November 3 following bullying allegations by teammate Jonathan Martin, had his suspension lifted last week.
Richie Incognito, who will be a free agent in 2014, also went after Jonathan Martin’s agent and accused him of releasing a voicemail to ESPN.
The Dolphins guard has been waiting patiently for the release of independent arbitrator Ted Wells’ report on the alleged bullying scandal that rocked the NFL landscape last season but Wednesday Richie Incognito decided to let loose on Twitter:
“I’m ready to move on with my life and career. I’ve been dragged through the mud for months by my <<best friend>>.”
“Dear Jon Martin….. The truth is going to bury you and your entire <<camp>>. You could have told the truth the entire time.”
“Jon Martin—you started all of this when Kenny Zuckerman released the VM to ESPN. The same VM we joked about with @brianhartline.”
“Kenny Zuckerman from Priority Sports…. What do you have to say for your actions? Why did you release the VM. What was your goal ?”
“I’m guilty of being a loyal friend and good teammate. I apologize for my poor language and rude remarks. I’ve never denied it.”
“I apologize to all of the women out there that I offended with my text messages to my close personal friend.”
“FACT: Jonathan Martin told me he thought about taking his own life in MAY 2013 b/c he wasn’t playing well. Told me he felt worthless.”
“I have no further comment at this time. Please contact my attorney Mark Schamel…”
[youtube vwKW6d3cbks 650]