Beyonce Cancels Coachella Festival Performance
Pregnant Beyonce has canceled her appearance at Coachella music festival in April under doctor’s orders.
She was due to top the bill at the annual festival in the California desert on April 15 and 22.
Coachella organizers have said Beyonce will headline the event in 2018 instead.
A statement said: “Following advice of doctors to keep a less rigorous schedule, Beyonce has made the decision to forgo performing at the 2017 Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival.
“However, Goldenvoice and Parkwood are pleased to confirm that she will be a headliner at the 2018 festival. Thank you for your understanding.”
The festival, which is based in Indio, hasn’t revealed who will replace Beyonce.
Radiohead and Kendrick Lamar are still headlining the two-weekend festival.
Earlier this month, Beyonce performed at the Grammys, where she showed off her baby bump and took home two awards.
The 35-year-old singer won best music video for Formation and best urban contemporary album for Lemonade.
Beyonce and her husband Jay Z already have a daughter, five-year-old Blue Ivy.
They haven’t said when their twins are due.
Beyonce headlined Glastonbury Festival in 2011, three years after Jay Z topped the bill at the event in 2008.