June Shannon has shot to fame thanks to TLC’s reality hit Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.
Mama June has four children: Anna “Chickadee,” Jessica “Chubbs,” Lauryn “Pumpkin,” and Alana “Honey Boo Boo” .
1. She became a grandmother at 32. Mama June’s first daughter, Anna “Chickadee” Shannon, had “Baby Kaitlyn” during the first season of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo at the age of 18.
2. She’s legally blind. Mama June had childhood cataracts that went untreated.
3. Mama June is rarely seen without socks. She has what her family calls “forklift foot,” due to an accident and therefore, she usually keeps her socks on.
4. She can’t drive. Mama June doesn’t drive, except the occasional go kart.
5. Bingo is her vice.
6. She loves to “crop dust” people.
7. She is scared of mayonnaise (or “marannaise”). Mama June has a fear of white condiments, mayo in particular.
8. She’s a commitment-phobe. Mama June doesn’t like the word “marriage.” She’s only had one other long-term relationship besides her current one with Sugar Bear. Mama June and Sugar Bear had a commitment ceremony last year.
9. Mama June and Sugar Bear met in an online chat room.
10. Her nickname is Coupon Queen.
11. Each of her four children has a different father. Sugar Bear is Honey Boo Boo’s biological father.
12. Since Here Comes Honey Boo Boo started, Mama June has lost more than 100 pounds.
[youtube SM4CzC8lnps 650]