Angelina Jolie hospitalized in serious condition after amphetamine overdose
Few days ago, Angelina Jolie was on the brink of death because of her obsession to lose pounds.
It was reported that Angelina Jolie came to the hospital in serious condition after an overdose of amphetamines. The person who called the emergency services was right her husband, actor Brad Pitt.
For Angelina Jolie, risk meant this time, an African weight loss drug based on amphetamines. The pills almost killed her, according to U.S. tabloids. The actress was unconscious and not breathing when Brad Pitt called the paramedics. The doctors barely managed to revive her.
Angelina Jolie’s amphetamine dependence began three years ago. At that time she decided to take drastic measures to regain the body size she had before the birth of twins Knox and Vivienne, especially because she had to return on filming set where she was preparing her role in the super-action movie Salt and that required the best form.
Angelina Jolie has meanwhile become dependent on amphetamines and obsessed with weight loss. At a certain point the actress was weighing just 43 kilograms, very little for a woman of 1,72 meter in height. Tabloids wrote that she was influenced also by her African missions in refugee camps. Shockingly, Angelina Jolie told Brad Pitt that if adults and children in Africa have nothing to eat, therefore she must not eat as well.
Now, Angelina Jolie is currently under recovery. She showed up on Saturday, along with Brad Pitt and the six children at a Cirque De Soleil show in Las Vegas.